Cornwall Hill College Fees 2023-2024
Cornwall Hill College Fees 2023-2024 – see details below:
|SCALE OF FEES 2019|
|TUITION FEE 2019|
|GRADE||DISCOUNTED ANNUAL FEES
(PAID BY 31 JANUARY 2019)
(PAID OVER 10 MONTHS)
|000||R 51 792||R 53 950||R 5 395|
|00||R 51 792||R 53 950||R 5 395|
|0||R 51 792||R 53 950||R 5 395|
|1||R 56 304||R 58 650||R 5 865|
|2||R 56 304||R 58 650||R 5 865|
|3||R 56 304||R 58 650||R 5 865|
|4||R 60 816||R 63 350||R 6 335|
|5||R 60 816||R 63 350||R 6 335|
|6||R 60 816||R 63 350||R 6 335|
|7||R 60 816||R 63 350||R 6 335|
|8||R 71 760||R 74 750||R 7 475|
|9||R 71 760||R 74 750||R 7 475|
|10||R 80 688||R 84 050||R 8 405|
|11||R 80 688||R 84 050||R 8 405|
|12||R 80 688||R 84 050||R 8 405|
|DEBENTURE FINANCE 2019|
|YEAR||DEBENTURE||ANNUAL AOD INTEREST||MONTHLY AOD INTEREST|
|2019||R 60 000||R 7 500||R 750|
|BOARDING RESIDENCE 2019|
|NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT||DISCOUNTED ANNUAL HOSTEL FEES
(PAID BY 31 JANUARY 2019)
|ANNUAL HOSTEL FEES||MONTHLY HOSTEL FEES|
|R 5 000||R 58 248||R 60 675||R 6 068|
|AFTERCARE FEES 2019|
|OPTION||DISCOUNTED ANNUAL FEES
(PAID BY 31 JANUARY 2019)
|ANNUAL FEES||MONTHLY FEES
|FULL AFTERNOON||R 11 482||R 11 960||R 1 196|
|HALF AFTERNOON||R 6 950||R 7 240||R 724|
AFTERCARE FEES 2019
|FULL AFTERNOON||R 100|
|HALF AFTERNOON||R 50|
|HOLIDAY CLUB 2019 (Estimate cost)|
|2019||R 120||R 120||R 120|
|BUS SERVICE 2019|
|BUS ROUTES||ANNUAL FEE||MONTHLY FEES (FIRST CHILD)||MONTHLY FEES (per sibling thereafter)|
|Eldo 3||R 3 610||R 361||R 311|
|Rooihuiskraal||R 3 610||R 361||R 311|
|Blue Valley||R 4 090||R 409||R 359|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
- Each application is subject to payment of a non-refundable registration fee of R500.00.
- Prior to the applicant entering the school, the following deposit is required to be paid:
A confirming deposit of R20 000.00 becomes payable upon notification that the application has been successful.
This deposit is refundable upon withdrawal from Cornwall Hill College unless used as set out hereunder:
The aforementioned deposit may be applied in the recovery of outstanding fees or charges.
The Board of Directors of Cornwall Hill College reserves the right to periodically increase the deposit which a parent has paid in order to bring it in line with the fees over the period of the pupil’s stay at the school and in particular as a pupil goes from a lower to a higher phase.
3a. Each enrolment is subject to the parent or guardian signing the Debenture Subscription Agreement or Acknowledgement of Indebtedness as applicable to the relevant year of first enrolment. The Debenture Subscription Agreement is distinct and separate from the enrolment deposit.
3b. The Board of Directors of Cornwall Hill College shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, as a credit control meassure, to insist on a Pre-Payment prior to admission of the reigning Debenture Fee or any portion thereof. Cornwall Hill College Fees
- In terms of the Enrolment Contract fees are payable annually or monthly in advance from 1st January to 1st October.
- Fees in arrears will attract interest at 3% above the current South-African Prime interest rate, from the due date to date of actual payment.
- Additional expenses per grade, Music, Aftercare, Bus fares, etc. are payable monthly in advance.
- Boarding fees are payable strictly monthly in advance. Failing which the boarder will not be permitted to return to the boarding residence.
- If at the end of a term, the fees are in arrears, the pupil may not, at the discretion of the Executive Principal, be allowed to return to the College at the beginning of the next term until the arrear fees are settled in full.
- Co-Curricular tours will be added to the school fee account. Under no circumstances will pupils be permitted to attend or participate in tours if the account is in arrears.
- Grade 12 pupils will not be allowed to attend the Matric farewell dance in their final year unless tuition fees in arrears are paid up in full, as also any cost of such Farewell dance.
- Payments to the College must be done via EFT or direct deposits. All applicants are required to sign a direct debit order form for payment of fees.
- Should the school fee account have a balance outstanding after the last debit order run in October, additional debit orders will be raised in November and December until fees are settled.
- Payments by credit card or debit card are accepted at the Finance Office.
- Any debit order that is unpaid shall incur a penalty of R50.00 payable by the applicant. Should three debit orders have been returned, only credit card payments or direct EFT payments will thereafter be accepted.
- Debit orders stopped and reversed by parents/account holders after the 10th of the month will incur an admin fee of R50.00.
- In terms of the Enrolment Contract a full term’s notice in writing must be given should a pupil intend to leave the school. Failure to do so will incur a penalty of a full term’s tuition fees. A term’s notice in writing is also applicable to Boarding. Failure to give the relevant notice will also incur a penalty of a full term’s boarding fees.
- A notice period of a full calendar month must be given for the cancellation of the extra-mural activities.
- All applicants, parents and/or guardians must sign and accept the school’s Code of Conduct and acknowledge that they and their child/ren are bound to such terms and conditions.
- In the event of a child leaving the school for any reason whatsoever, all outstanding fees will firstly be recovered from the refundable Debenture and Deposits. The balance thereafter will be credited to the account holder.
- All refundable Deposits and Debentures will be refunded within a three month period after the pupil has departed from Cornwall Hill College.
List Of High Schools In Eastern Cape
List Of High Schools In Free State Admissions
List Of High Schools In Gauteng Admissions