BASA Tutorial Institute Fees 2023-2024
BASA Tutorial Institute Fees – BASA Tutorial Institute has released its fee structure for 2023-2024 academic year.
BASA is a private school and thus charges school fees to all its learners from January to 31st December. Parents may choose to pay school fees in full before 31st January; monthly as indicated.
- Arrear fees shall be stated on transfer card.
- Children who are admitted during the term or in the middle of the term will be liable to pay for the whole term. e.g. if you register in February or March you will be liable to pay for the whole term i.e. January to March.
- Parents with more than one child are given a discount as shown in the fees Table.
- Parents who pay the full amount of fees for the whole year, before January 31st, will be allowed a discount of fees for one month.
- Fees are charged for the entire academic year.
- Fees should be paid by the 1st day of each month from January to December. Thereafter it is deemed as arrears.
- Total fees for the year must be paid up by December the 1st.
- Fees should be paid directly at the bank. Deposits may be made at any branch of First National Bank. Payments may be made either by ATM, bank transfer or direct deposit at any First National Bank. BASA Tutorial Institute Fees
BASA TUTORIAL INSTITUTE Banking Details are as follows:
|Please state the CHILD’S NAME & SURNAME as reference on the deposit slip. E.g. Ref: Patrick Radebe G5A|
Account Name : BASA TUTORIAL INSTITUTE
Bank : First National Bank
Branch : BRAAMFONTEIN
Branch No. : 251 905
Account No. : 620 122 898 24
SCHOOL FEES PAYABLE BY A LEARNER WITH NO SIBLINGS ENROLLED AT BASA DIEPSLOOT PRIMARY SCHOOL
|GRADE||MONTHLY||ANNUAL||DISCOUNTED ONCE OFF PAYMENT|
|GRADE R||R 860||R 10 320||R 9 290|
|GRADE 1 – 3||R 860||R 10 320||R 9 290|
|GRADE 4 – 7||R 890||R 10 680||R 9 610|
|GRADE 8 – 9||R 990||R 11 880||R 10 690|
|GRADE 10||R 1 300||R 15 600||R 14 040|
|GRADE 11 – 12||R 1 350||R 16 200||R 14 580|
SCHOOL FEES PAYABLE BY A LEARNER WITH SIBLINGS ENROLLED AT BASA DIEPSLOOT PRIMARY SCHOOL
|GRADE||MONTHLY||ANNUAL||DISCOUNTEDONCE OFF PAYMENT|
|GRADE R||R 800||R 9 600||R 8 640|
|GRADE 1 – 3||R 800||R 9 600||R 8 640|
|GRADE 4 – 7||R 830||R 9 960||R 8 960|
|GRADE 8 – 9||R 930||R 11 160||R 10 040|
|GRADE 10||R 1 240||R 14 880||R 13 390|
|GRADE 11 – 12||R 1 290||R 15 480||R 13 930|
List Of High Schools In Pretoria
List Of High Schools In KwaZulu-Natal
List Of High Schools In Mildlands