Riebeeckstad High School Fees 2020-2021
Riebeeckstad High School Fees 2020-2021 – Riebeeckstad High School has released its fee structure for 2020-2021 academic year…
Due to the adjustments to the S.A. School Act no 84 OF 1996 it is important that the following information with regards to the school fees for 2020 be forwarded to you.
1. School fees for 2020 are R9 500.00 per scholar.
2. Parents/Guardians who have scholars in the school are responsible for the payment of school fees, unless a 100% exemption has been granted.
3. If you believe that you may qualify for exemption – you personally need to collect the application form from the school. Exemption forms are not given to scholars, parents/guardians need to sign in recognition of receiving these forms.
Once the form has been completed return it to the office that the school can sign for the receipt of the form. For any questions regarding the exemption forms you are welcome to contact the school for more information. Incomplete forms will not be considered for exemption. PLEASE NOTE: The information of both biological parents must be supplied.
Application forms for exemption may be collected from 11 January 2020. Applications close on 31 January 2020. Riebeeckstad High School Fees
- At a parents’ meeting October, the fees for 2020 as mentioned in point 1 was approved.
- IT WAS ALSO DECIDED THAT THE FULL AMOUNT IS PAYABLE WHEN SCHOOL STARTS ON 7-9 JANUARY 2020.
- YOU CAN ALSO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SCHOOL TO PAY THE BALANCE ON A MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY BASIS BY FILLING IN AN ANNEXURE B FORM AT SCHOOL.
- THE FORMS (ANNEXURE A & B) WILL BE SUPPLIED TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS ON THE DAY THAT THE LEARNERS COLLECT THEIR BOOKS.
- NO LEARNER WILL RECEIVE BOOKS BEFORE THE FORMS ARE COMPLETED!!!
- THE FIRST PAYMENT OF R 1500.00 IS PAYABLE FOR JANUARY AND AFTER THAT THERE ARE (10) PAYMENTS OF R 800.00 FROM FEBRUARY UP TO NOVEMBER. School fees are payable on or before the 7th of every month.
IF YOU DO NOT COME AND COMPLETE THE FORMS (A & B) AT SCHOOL, WE WILL CONCLUDE THAT THE FULL AMOUNT WILL BE PAID ON JANUARY 2020 AS STIPULATED IN POINT 1 ABOVE.
- If you want to apply for exemption, you still need to complete Annexure B. In case you don’t qualify for exemption, you need to have a proposed arrangement in place for 2020. If you qualify for any percentage of exemption the arrangement will automatically be cancelled. Please note that according to the law you are responsible for the school fees until the exemption has been granted to your child.
- The school will deal with outstanding school fees according to the prescribed process of the School’s Governing Body. You will be responsible for the legal costs. Riebeeckstad High School Fees
ON THE BUDGET MEETING THE PARENTS DECIDED THAT THE BANK COSTS ON CASH PAYMENTS AT THE BANK AND THE ATM WILL BE ADDED TO THE INDIVIDUALS SCHOOL FEE ACCOUNT. YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE BANK COSTS.
TAKE NOTICE: THE SCHOOL HAS CARD FACILITIES TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PARENTS TO PAY.
We rely on your co-operation, the staff and principal are there to assist you with any queries that you may have.
MR T OELOFSE
SCHOOL GOVERNING BODY CHAIRMAN
List Of High Schools In Gauteng Admissions
List Of High Schools In Pretoria
List Of High Schools In KwaZulu-Natal