Woolhope Secondary School Fees 2023-2024
Woolhope Secondary School Fees – Woolhope Secondary School has released the fee structure for 2023-2024 academic year. see details below…
The Normal school fees per learner for year 2023 will be R1900.00 per annum. The School Governing Council must grant exemptions to certain categories of parents and as provided in terms of the South African Schools Act of 1996, as read with Government Notice 29311of 2006, and with reference to the National Norms and Standards for School funding determined in terms of the act, as per EXEMPTION POLICY 2016.
SCHOOL GOVERNING BODY
FINANCIAL POLICY DOCUMENT : SCHOOL FEES 2023
- FULL SCHOOL FEES for year 2023 have been established at R1900.00 per learner per annum.
A Minimum NON-REFUNDABLE payment of R1000.00.00 deposit is payable for administration purposes to all parents/guardians.Volunteerism: all parents/guardians who still cannot pay school fees for whatever reason (unemployed, pensioners etc.) must indicate their willingness to perform volunteer work for the school eg. Serving relief etc. Woolhope Secondary School Fees
(a) All school fees must be paid up before 30 April of the current year.
(b) A 5% discount will be granted to the learner if school fees are paid in full by
end of February
(c) In addition, special subjects : All CAT learners to pay R200.00 per learner per year
(d) Textbook usage fee – Damages/Lost fee to be paid
- Re-registration of returning learners will take place in October onwards of the previous year applied for.
- Re-registration of all other learners will also take place in the previous year applied for usually till the end of the
4th quarter, unless exceptional circumstances apply.
- If all school fees are not paid up within 120 days, then defaulting parents/guardian will be handed over to the debt-collecting agency, to ensure that outstanding fees are paid. All commission and collecting fees will be for the account of the parents/guardian.
- Other cases of discount fees: Learners who obtain EP/National Colours in sport/art/drama/culture/etc. in the current year will be entitle to 50% discount in school fees ie. 50% of R1900.00 = R950.00 p.a.
- Parent Governors of the SGB will also qualify for 50% discount of school fees.
- For those parents/guardians who do not qualify for exemption/partial exemption:-
( i ) Fees payable for the first learner will be 100% of the school fees ie. R1900.00 per
learner per annum.
( ii ) Fees payable for the second learner will be 90% of the school fees ie. R1710.00
per learner per annum.
( iii) Fees payable for the third learner and more will be 80% of the school fees ie.
R1520.00 per learner per annum
Deadline for all exemption categories will be at the end of March of the academic year applied for.
List Of High Schools In Free State Admissions
List Of High Schools In Gauteng Admissions
List Of High Schools In Pretoria