Kuyasa Learnership in South Africa
Kuyasa Learnership in South Africa – Apply Now:
How to Apply for Kuyasa Learnership.
The BANKSETA has identified the need to provide funding for post-graduate learners through a youth development intervention aimed at recruiting unemployed graduates in order for them to further their studies and to expose them to the world of work.
The Kuyasa Post-graduate Learnership has three qualification streams:
- Management Development Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
- Business Analyst Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Learnership– the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- Completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in Risk Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Financial Markets, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or Law
- A minimum pass rate of 50% is required in the relevant tertiary qualification
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2020
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
A monthly allowance of R4 250 will be paid to the successful applicants. NO-FEES will be requested from you throughout the application process!!!
The duration of the learnership is 1 year. Registered employers will host the learner(s) and make provision for training, workplace coaching and leaner support. Training is linked to a registered skills programme. Successful completion of the Learnership programme results in a registered qualification.
TO APPLY send us your CV or application form via the following methods:
- WhatsApp your CV to 071 315 7998
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application forms to be submitted before 31 August 2019 via above mentioned methods.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by 15 December 2019, should assume that their application was unsuccessful
- Employment equity targets will apply
- The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the training venues.
- LULAWAY HOLDINGS is the ONLY authorised recruitment provider by BANKSETA for this Learnership.
Click here to download the Application Form.