Lancet Laboratories Learnerships in South Africa
Lancet Laboratories Learnerships in South Africa – Apply Now:
How to Apply for Lancet Laboratories Learnerships.
Lancet Laboratories is one of the top pathology laboratories with operations across Africa. Lancet provides monitoring and diagnostic pathology services in South Africa, Mozambique, Mauritius, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Uganda, Botswana, Kenya, Swaziland, Zambia, Rwanda and Ghana.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Lancet Laboratories Learnerships are available in the following career fields:
- Biomedical Technology
- Laboratory Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
The learnership programme generally runs over the course of 2 years. Candidates will receive a stipend each month, but are responsible for covering the cost of their own accommodation, meals and transport.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Lancet – if you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks of the application closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Candidates will also be subjected to background checks.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Must have passed Mathematics, English and Life Science in Matric
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Have your own transport and accommodation
- Clear criminal record
- Completed a first aid course (advantageous but not essential)
- Completed a home-based care training course (advantageous but not essential)
- *Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.lancet.co.za/category/job-board
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- First aid training certificate (if applicable)
- Home-based care training course certificate (if applicable)
- Shortened Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter (explaining why you are applying, your interest in the field of application and why you think you deserve a learnership)
- Recommendation/ reference Letters
Good afternoon , i would like to join your company. I want to study phlebotomy .