Ashton International College Application Form 2021-2022
Ashton International College Application Form 2021 – see details below to apply…
Before you proceed with application, click on the links below for information:
Admissions Application Procedure
• A NON-Refundable administration fee of R150.00 (One hundred and fifty rand) per child
• Three months bank statements
• Two coloured passport photographs of the student applying for entry to Ashton International College, Ballito
• A certified copy of the student’s Birth Certificate, Identity Document or Passport
• A certified copy of the student’s two most recent school reports/statement of symbols
• Copies of reports pertaining to any intervention which might have taken place i.e. Occupational Therapy,
Speech Therapy, Remedial etc.
• All documents need to be completed in BLACK INK, as these are legal documents.
• Information requested in the application forms need to be completed in full, as all information requested is
vital to the College.
Please complete and return the Application Form & Tuition Agreement to the School’s Admissions office with the following:
Once the above information has been received by the school, and the assessment meets the required admission criteria, an interview with the Head of the specific phase will be conducted. (An entrance assessment will be written for Grades 1 to 7 and Form 1 to Form 4 only).
Once availability has been confirmed, a placement offer will be made at the successful completion of the interview. Once this written offer has been made, a non-refundable registration fee of R3 500.00 (Three thousand five hundred rand only) is required to secure the place offered.
The Banking details are as follows for all EFT payments
Ashton International College Ballito (Pty) Ltd
626 208 427 41
Please fax the proof of payment to the Finance Office on – 086 548 5490.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions office during office hours on 032 946 2096
Click here to Download Application Form.
Kindly download the enrolment application form, complete in black ink and email to:
Junior College – Mrs van Dongen – email@example.com
- Grade 00-00 to Grade 4
(Mrs Van Dongen will soon take up a new position within the Junior College (watch this space!))
Junior College – Mrs Van Der Linde – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 00-00 to Grade 4
Senior College – Mrs Heine – email@example.com
- Grade 5 to 7, Form 1 to 5 and Grace Wing