St Peter’s College Sandton Application Form 2023
St Peter’s College Sandton Application Form – see details below to apply…
APPLY FOR A PLACE
Please fill out the St Peters College online enrolment form here. Once your form is complete with the required documentation and proof of payment for the R550 application registration fee, select submit. The application registration fee payment can be made via Snapscan too. Please upload a screenshot of the ‘successful payment’ screen with your application form.
Please fill out an enquiry form here should you be looking for more information or alternatively contact Tanya Oakes on +27 (0)11 807 5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how St Peter’s College could fit your child’s needs.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
TIMELINES AND PROCESS
We recommend that you apply for a place at St Peter’s College when your child is in at least Grade 4 or Grade 5. Early application will increase your child’s chances of securing a place.
- Complete and submit an enrolment application form together with the required documentation to email@example.com.
- Your application will be acknowledged and placed on the waiting list in accordance with the admissions policy.
- We recommend you attend at least one Open Day (annually, usually in March and August)
- You will be contacted in the first quarter of your child’s Grade 7 year to schedule an interview with the headmaster or deputy heads.
- Based on your application credentials, interview, confidential report from your child’s current school and credit check, you may receive a place offer.
- On acceptance, and in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Independent Education Board (IEB), you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to one term’s tuition fee. This deposit is fully refunded to you when your child completes matric.