Rigging Learnerships in South Africa 2021-2022
Rigging Learnerships in South Africa – Apply Now:
There are many companies and industries offering learnerships in this field. These include construction, mining, teaching and more. Learnerships in this field teaches you about the day-to-day tasks, safety, correct equipment usage, maintenance and all other aspects involved.
- Assistant Rigger
Companies offering Rigging Learnerships
Murray & Roberts
Bakubung Platinum Mine
Rigging Learnerships Requirements
The requirements for this field will depend on whether you are entering the construction industry, mining, public or private sectors. Below is a list of the basic stipulations most companies have in common. Before you apply make sure you meet the stipulations stated by the company you are applying to.
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- All candidates must have a Grade 12 certification
- Candidates must possess a valid ID document
- A candidate must have the applicable diploma or degree required for the field of application
- Applicants must have an exceptional understanding of numeracy
- All applicants must not have any physical restrictions
- Applicants must have great coordination skills ? eye ? hand ? foot
- All applicants must be detail-orientated
- Applicants must have a firm knowledge of the English language
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team and individually
Understanding of safety aspects will be beneficial, as well as being computer literate. If you apply in this field, remember to complete the application in full and attach all your certified copies of your documents. Applicants who are selected will be placed on a shortlist and these may be asked to attend an interview, as well as complete some tests or assessments before a company makes its final selection.