Redhill School Application Form 2021
Redhill School Application Form – Redhill School has opened its admission for application into 2021 academic year intake… see details below to apply.
The Application Process
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
Thank you for taking an interest in enrolling your child at Redhill School. For over 110 years, we have built up a proud tradition of excellence, both academically and socially. As a secular, co-educational school, we welcome students from diverse backgrounds, which reflect the ethnic and cultural heritage of our country.
Before starting the admissions process, we encourage both parents and students to visit the school. The best way to do this is to attend one of our School tours
Once you have decided to enrol your child at Redhill School the school application process is fairly simple.
Follow these steps in making application to join Redhill School:
- Complete an online Application Form, here.
- Check your email for correspondence from our Admissions department, confirming receipt of your application.
- Make payment of the non-refundable Application Fee of R400 (our Admissions department will send you our banking details, to facilitate payment).
- Email your proof of payment to email@example.com.
- Check your email for further correspondence from our Admissions office.
Your child must register for the examination beforehand. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Submission of an Application Form does not guarantee enrollment, but rather confirms your interest in Redhill School.
- Your application will place you on the Waiting List (you will receive confirmation from our Admissions department).
- Redhill School will contact you as soon as an appropriate place becomes available for your child. Should you not be offered a place in the year specified, your application will be rolled over to the following year(s).