Midstream College Application Form 2021
Midstream College Application Form 2021 – see details below to apply…
Application queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions for 2021 open from February 2020 to May 202o.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
Please ensure that you have all the following documentation ready in pdf or jpeg format before you apply online (scan as individual documents and name accordingly):
- Copy of learner’s birth certificate (preferably unabridged);
- Colour photo of learner (passport sized);
- Copy of parents’ identity documents;
- Proof of residence (e.g. electricity account);
- Proof of payment (non-refundable admin fee of R500-00);
- Details for finance department (MC002E);
- Signed terms and conditions form (MC003E);
- Any legal documentation regarding the learner (if applicable – proof of custody/proof of sole parent);
- Latest report from previous school;
- Financial clearance certificate from previous school (MC004E). (Midstream learners must attach a copy of the latest school statement in place of the MC004E.);
- Financial policy (MC 004B).
Please note you must complete the online process as you cannot save and return to the form at a later stage.
Online application link: https://midstream.ed-space.net/onlineapplication.cfm
List Of High Schools In Eastern Cape
List Of High Schools In Free State
List Of High Schools In Gauteng