Mechanical Engineering Learnerships In SA 2021-2022
Mechanical Engineering Learnerships In SA – Apply Now:
Mechanical Engineering is the study of the principles and application of material science, energy and mechanics for the design, manufacture, analysis, maintenance and control of machines and devices.
Electrical Engineering Learnerships Career Options
Within this field of study, candidates can enter any of the following careers and more, doors will literally be opening for you from all sides:
- Developer within the Marine Industry, Construction or Automotive Industries
- Mechanical Engineer or Mine Engineer within the Mining and Minerals sectors
- Researcher & Designer within the Aerospace Industry
- Management within the Utilities, Rail and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Manufacturing & Designing within the Consumer Goods Industry, Chemical Industry or Defense Industry
Learnerships are made available to young adults within South Africa.? These learnerships will aid you in reaching your intended career choice.? Candidates between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply.? Learnerships mainly focus on unemployed South Africans who have just graduated.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric / N3 or N4 Technical course
- English, Mathematics & Physical Science
- Fitting & Turning will be an advantage
- Ability to read and design drawings
- Computer skill and knowledge also required
- Must know engineering materials as well as their uses
- Basic CAD training will be advantageous
Companies Offering Mechanical Engineering Learneships
Each year there are Learnerships made available in a variety of fields.? Online Learnerships applications vary depending on the companies offering these programs.? Some will require you to download the forms, whereas others may have a Learnerships online application process.
Murray & Roberts
Each company has their own set closing dates and candidates can check their websites for these dates. Some may also display the dates on the application form or where the learnerships?are advertised.