Flight Attendants Learnerships 2021-2022
Flight Attendants Learnerships – Apply Now:
Flight Attendantis a steward or stewardess on an aircraft. They are hired to make sure that the passengers on the flight are comfortable and safe. These can be on commercial planes, military aircraft?s and private or business planes. Flight attendants are trained specifically to ensure the safety of all passengers on their plane. Thus, they know all the emergency procedures, exits and more concerning the aircraft they work on. Their roles can be said to be the same as the crews who work on passenger trains and ship, just in a more confined space.
Flight Attendants Learnerships Available
The name basically explains the position and the field all in one. There aren?t many career paths with this field but it may expand to include the ones listed below.
- Flight Attendant
- Cabin Attendant
- Flight Crew
Companies offering Flight Attendant Learnerships
Companies that may offer flight attendants learnerships:
SAA ? South African Airways
Com Air or here
Learnerships for Flight Attendants Requirements
Each company will have their own list of requirements that must be met by the applicants before they apply. Here we have composed a list of some of the basic requirements that most companies will have. There may be additional requirements and these are usually found on the company?s website, the application, and the learnership advertisement.
Basic stipulation could include:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- All candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age
- Candidates must hold a valid Grade 12 certification
- All candidates must have a valid ID document and Passport
- Applicants must be physically fit, medically fit and presentable
- All applicants must be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Applicants must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- All applicants must live close to an airport or be willing to relocate