Epworth High School Application Form 2020
Epworth High School Application Form 2020 – see details below to apply…
Please submit the following to the Epworth School Admissions Administrator:
- Application Form : Online Form or download the form here PDF
- A non-refundable application fee of R600
- A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A passport sized photograph
- Latest school report (end of Grade 6 report if applying for Grade 8)
- Copies of both parents’/guardians ID
- Proof of income of the person responsible for the account (i.e. Payslip / 3 months’ bank statements / Financial Statements)
- Sport / Cultural Scholarship Form (For Grade 8 applications wishing to apply for a scholarship)
Postal Address: Private Bag X08, Scottsville, 3209
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: 086 538 9249
Hand Deliver: 95 Golf Road, Scottsville
Acceptance to Epworth is subject to: An academic clearance / assessment (entrance exam for Grade 8), financial clearance, available space and an interview with the relevant Head / Principal.
Applications for 2020 are now open.
Closing Date for Grade 8, 2020 is April 2019
Please contact the Admissions Administrator to enquire about applications for other Grades (Grade RRR – 12):
email@example.com or 033 846 2519
A non-refundable registration fee of R600 is payable on return of the Application for Admission form.
This fee covers all administrative costs involved with the application, including credit clearance.
A non-refundable acceptance fee is payable immediately a pupil accepts the offer of a place in the school, together with the official School Contract.
This is calculated as 10% of the annual fee. Boarders include the boarding fee in this calculation.
Limited bursaries are available annually for existing parents requiring financial assistance with their fees. Applications for renewal are required each year and awards are made strictly on a needs basis. All bursary applications are highly confidential and application forms can be obtained from the Financial Manager on 033 846 2553.