Edenvale High School Application Form 2023
Edenvale High School Application Form – Edenvale High School has opened their admission for 2023 academic year intake… see details below to apply.
Before you proceed with application, click any of the links below for information:
Grade 8 Admissions for 2023
Admissions Period: May – November
List of Documents Required in Respect of Admission to Edenvale High School
1. Unabridged Birth Certificate of child X2
2. A recent black and white or colour photograph of the child (ID size) X2
3. Proof of residence in our feeder area:
Owners of property (water & electricity account, showing residential
address, insurance, medical aid certificate with your name and
residential address printed thereon).
If a property is rented, the original lease agreement document is to be
presented and a certified copy left with the school with a copy of the
owner’s ID document. A home visit will be made to verify that the tenant
lives at the premises.
4. Both Parents/Guardians I.D. Documents or death certificate.
5. Divorce Agreement, if applicable.
6. Last or latest school report (Original AND copy)
7. A valid STUDY PERMIT and Passport (Original AND Copy) if an
immigrant or foreigner, for learner and parents.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
– No copies will be made at Edenvale High School
– Siblings do not get preference
– Our LOLT is English Home Language and Afrikaans Additional
– Our school can only accommodate 250 online applications for Grade 8
– You will only be accepted once all the above documents have been
handed in and after EHS information/application form has been
– We wish to emphasize that applicants are accepted in order of online
submission – first come, first served.
All documentation should be handed in 7 days after online entry.