Cornwall Hill College Application Form 2021
Cornwall Hill College Application Form 2021 – see details below to apply…
- Grade 000 – the year the child turns 4
- Grade 00 – the year the child turns 5
- Grade 0 – the year the child turns 6
- Grade 1 – the year the child turns 7
- PLEASE NOTE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
- These will take place on the first and last Wednesday of every month at 08:30 (During Term Time).
- For additional information and booking please contact the Enrolment Secretary: email@example.com or +27 12 667 1360.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
- Fully completed and signed original Provisional Application form (signed by both parents, if applicable)
- Certified copy of pupil’s birth certificate – in the case of non-South African citizens, a certified copy of the child’s Passport
- Certified copy of pupil’s most recent report (Not for Pre-School)
- Proof of electronic payment of the relevant Provisional Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Certified copy of both parents’ Identity Documents (ID) – in the case of non-South African citizens, certified copies of passports and visas are required
- Study permit for pupils (where applicable)
- Certified copy of Utilities account for Proof of Residence (lights and water or rates and taxes account of less than 3 months old)
Acceptance to Cornwall Hill College
- Admission to Cornwall Hill College is not automatic. Applications for admission are subject to a selection process, enrolment demand and the availabilty of a place in the appropriate grade.
- Terms and conditions must be signed by parents/ guardians before a pupil is admitted to the College.
PLEASE NOTE:Should a later date of admission be requested after a place has been offered, parents will:
- Complete a new application form which will be treated as a new application. This application will be subject to the selection process as listed above.
- Forfeit the Confirming Deposit in cases where it has been paid.