Charter College International High School Application Form
Charter College International High School Application – see details below to apply…
PRE-ADMISSION FEE (Non-Refundable)
An administration fee of R250-00 is payable for registration and when booking an assessment for a prospective student.
Assessment bookings, where applicable, will only be confirmed once proof of payment has been received. This fee includes the
compulsory Credit Risk Assessment check.
Before you proceed with application, click on the links below for information:
- Charter College International High School Contacts
- Charter College International High School Fees
- Charter College International High School Subjects
ENROLMENT FEE (Non-Refundable)
A non-refundable administration fee of R2 500-00 is payable once a student has been offered a placement. Wait listing or
Enrolment will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the enrolment fee, plus, the successful completion of the information and
documentation as stated below in Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A certified copy of the student’s latest report card must accompany this application.
2. A certified copy of the student’s Birth Certificate or Passport is required.
3. A copy of parent/s ID or Passport must accompany this application.
4. Educational and behavioural references will be obtained from the student’s current school.
5. An assessment and interview with the Principal will be conducted.
6. Credit Risk Assessment (CRA) – A favourable credit reference from the previous school (to be obtained by ourselves) plus 3
Months of bank statements, not older than 1 month, is required.
Click here to Download Application Form.
Musenga Vhadzimu Combined School, Diepsloot