Cambridge High School – Witbank Application Form 2021
Cambridge High School – Witbank Application Form – See details below to apply…
To apply for admission, follow this procedure:
Before you proceed with application, click on the links below for information:
- Cambridge High School Fees
- Cambridge High School Contact Details
- Cambridge High School Subjects Offered
1.E-mail / Fax / Hand in the following documentation at the school office:
- completed application form for pupil in their specific phase
- a certified copy of Birth Certificate / ID of pupil
- a recent ID photo
- copy of pupil’s latest report
- Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance of your child.
2. Screening of the application form and documentation will be done. If Cambridge has not contacted you within one week, your application has been unsuccessful.
3. If the screening process is successful, the prospective student may be invited to write an entrance examination / testing / visitation. There is a non-refundable entrance examination / admin fee payable on the day of the examination / testing / visitation.
4. A personal phone call from the school, upon the Headmaster’s decision, will occur. (An interview with the Headmaster may be required)
There is a waiting list for each grade. Siblings of existing students can receive special consideration for admission.
Prospective parents and pupils are welcome to arrange a visit at our school and an interview with the Headmaster.
Complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 262 3690 – To confirm testing times, phone Ankia on 013-692 6727/8
Pre-Primary (18 months – 5 years): e-mail the application form to email@example.com (we will inform you with an assessment visit date)
Click here to Apply
List Of High Schools In Mpumalanga
Kumana Trust, Thulamahashe
Sithole Walter Jobela, Agincourt Mhangela